For over 25 years, Burnsville Heating & Air Conditioning has consulted with thousands of Twin Cities homeowners in Minnesota to arrive at the best value choice for their comfort needs. We take our role as your trusted advisor very seriously because we wish that you feel both satisfied and confident that your money is being well spent. We have chosen the best products available in the industry to ensure durability, longevity, and comfort.
At Burnsville Heating & Air Conditioning, we understand that many of you have never before made the decision of buying a heating, air conditioning, ventilation or indoor air quality system. The process can be confusing and frustrating when you are not sure what you are looking for. Burnsville Heating & Air Conditioning makes it easy to choose what is best for you and your family from our variety of options. We offer our professional and experienced knowledge to assist you in the process so that you can have peace of mind when it comes to the installation because you will be confident you’ve made the right decision.
Choosing the appropriate heating, air conditioning, ventilation, or indoor air quality system for your home is a big decision. We want to make the process as painless for you as possible. When you’re in need of a new system, you should weigh your options and think about a few things to make the decision a little easier. Here are a few questions you should ask yourself before choosing a new product:
- How long do you plan to stay in your home?
- How high are your utility costs?
- Does anyone suffer from allergies or asthma?
- What temperature do you like to keep your home?
- Does that vary by time of day?
- Do you have any uncomfortable rooms or spaces in your home?
- Are you concerned about global warming?
- What is the life cost of these new products?
- Is your home dusty?
- Do you get electrostatic shocks or bloody noses?
- Does the sound of your current system annoy or concern you?
Burnsville Heating & Air Conditioning is proud of the accomplishments they have achieved in their industry and community. They have been recognized by many associations, company, and people due to their outstanding efforts and results. A member of the Better Business Bureau, which recently awarded them a 25-year certificate for promoting and upholding their ethical business standards, and the Builders Association of the Twin Cities, who honored them with the Trillium award, Burnsville Heating & Air Conditioning proves to be a company of great value, integrity, and dedication.
Burnsville Heating & Air Conditioning has received the following recognitions:
- A finalist for the business of the year by the Chamber of Commerce.
- Awarded the Super Service Award from Angie’s List for 2010 & 2011.
- Best of Burnsville 2011 for Heating & Air Conditioning Contractors.
- An accredited member of the Better Business Bureau with an A+ rating and no complaints in the past 36 months.
- A featured business in the Air Conditioning and Refrigeration News.
- Bryant has recognized them for their exceptional sales growth.
- Lennox has awarded the Centurion Award for each of their six years of eligibility.
- Northeast Metro 916 has recognized their contribution to the construction occupations curriculum.
- Pulte Homes honored them with the Pulte Preferred Award and Quality Contractor Award.
- Lennox awarded them with the Top Ten Award.
Burnsville Heating & Air Conditioning is honored each day by their satisfied customers who refer their friends, neighbors and relatives to the company for the same professional, quality service they have experienced.